Palace of the Syrmia County
It was built from 1771 to 1777 in the style of classicised late baroque with distinguished sculptured decorations on the facades. In the middle of a regular tall tympanum there is a crest of the Syrmia County given to the city by the Empress Maria Theresa in 1747. The building is connected to the palace of the once existing County Administration (1889-1902) and the courtyard housed the late baroque chapel for the condemned where confessions were held for those sentenced to death. The complex is registered as a cultural monument of category A and it has been restored to its historical image, the donor for the restoration was the Split-Dalmatia County.
- Address: Županijska ulica 9, Vukovar